Internet explorer users
- Read carefully all error messages you receive, don't just click on "ok".
- Download programs only from sites you know and trust.
- Read and understand the security, license and privacy statements of the
software you download.
- In case you click unwittingly on a link and you are shown a dialog box asking
you if you want to install a program, always press "no".
- Use detection programs to see if there is spyware running on your computer.
- Download the latest security software updates.
- Switch to Firefox Browser. Learn why is Firefox a better browser.
- Do not click the "yes" button to install software you didn't ask
- Do not click "ok" when you want to close a window.
- Do not install a program unless you read the license and privacy statements.
- Do not install freeware and shareware of your's own accord. They are the primary source for spyware infections.